We're proud to carry the top brands of utility carts.
Let us help you find the perfect utility Cart for your needs
We've narrowed our excellent selection to help you shop faster...
|Carts for the Warehouse >>
There are many different warehouse cart applications so we picked out the best sellers to help narrow your search. These carts are best suited for warehouse use; they are extremely durable and offer a heavy-load capacity.
|Carts for the Office >>
These best selling carts are lighter weight and are perfect for hauling boxes of paper, computers, and other office supplies. Most fold down into a manageable size for ease of storage.
|Carts for Around the House >>|
Our customers find value in having the right cart for chores around the house, so we've listed them here for your review. These best selling carts will assist you in your everyday chores for both indoor and outdoor tasks.
10 Quick Tips for Buying Utility Carts or Tool Carts
2. A steel platform cart is designed for heavy use. Choose the size and shape of the cart that meets your requirements. Platform cart handles can be either fixed or removable.
3. Storage or bin carts, are generally enclosed on three or all four sides, and the sides can be solid or mesh. Bin carts are generally used for containing piece goods or hand equipment. Some bulk handling carts can be locked for security purposes.
4. Table chair carts are designed to stack and move large quantities for quick and easy set up at events and receptions. These type of carts are popular with schools and hotels.
5. A lumber or drywall cart is a necessary tool at a construction job site because building materials are heavy and bulky. Drywall carts with center casters make maneuvering heavy loads easier.
6. Folding carts are ideal for smaller jobs. The handle folds down for easy storage when not in use, and many of these will fit in the trunk of a car.
7. Service carts are made for specific jobs, such as stocking, food service, mattress moving, and janitorial services.
8. Audio/visual and office mail carts are typically used in schools and around the office. Great for moving overhead projectors, TVs and DVD players, mail carts can also be used for general delivery. Remember to check the height of the tool cart to ensure your equipment will fit.
9. Wooden carts are extremely durable and will handle heavy loads. These platform carts are generally quieter than steel carts due to the wood platform.
10. Poly platform carts are commonly used in the food service industry and grocery stores because they are less prone to rust. Most have reinforcement rails under the platform for added strength.
For more info, check out our Helpful Information page.
"I received my hand truck today. I was pleasantly surprized after I opened the package. This product was more than I had expected! ... I have been shopping for a hand truck that would meet my criteria for a long time. I knew what I wanted in a hand truck. This one was "over-the-top"!
Thank you for this wonderfull product, and the timely delivery!!"
-Robert U., satisfied customer