Shop Dollies by Brand
8 Quick Tips about Hand Truck Dollies
2. To assist you with your purchase of a furniture dolly, our customer support staff is available seven days a week.
3. A drum dollie is designed to make moving and storing 55-gallon drums easier. Square, round, or triangular drum dollys are available.
4. Polyethylene dollys are lightweight and will not warp or splinter. With load capacities comparable to wood dollies, polyethylene dollies are a smart choice.
5. Most aluminum moving dollies are resistant to rust and corrosion.
6. An appliance dolly with swivel casters allows tight, precise maneuverability.
7. The thick, hardwood deck of a dolly will resist warping and shrinkage for many years.
8. When moving a heavy load with a wheel dolly, remember to always seek assistance for safety.
For more info, check out our Helpful Information page.
"This looks like it will be very helpful in moving our household furnishings from the parking lot up to the condo we are moving into. We are ordering this one because of its relative light weight., although it is not the biggest. You may see more retired baby boomers ordering for this purpose."
- Lucy M.