1. Whether you're looking for a hydraulic or winch lift, we can satisfy your business's needs in a hurry. Search by weight load capacity, your preferred brand, or maximum height. In most cases, it's a pretty cut-and-dry decision once you determine what you need.
2. Material lifts are handy when you need to lift a pallet to store it on a shelf, but they're also great for materials that are not packed on a pallet. The lift tables offered here work great with lumber and building supplies that might be too heavy to be packed on a pallet.
3. Hydraulic lifts are generally a little more expensive due to the higher degree of technology and precision required. However, the control and security provided by hydraulics is hard to match. We have several available with pallet forks or flat tables that range greatly in weight capacity.
4. Some material lifts also qualify as pallet jacks, but can lift to at least 30 inches. The operation and safety measures of these material lifts are nearly identical to standard pallet jacks.
5. Operating a lift with a foot pedal is quite easy - you'll be surprised the kind of lift you can get with a simple pump. If your lifting needs aren't such that you absolutely must have a mechanical lift, a foot operated material lift will save you a bundle.
6. Take extra care when operating a lift that doubles as a cart or vehicle of any kind. The platform or forks should be very low when transporting things from location to location on material lifts. When you arrive at your destination, then begin to lift it.
7. Don't take our word for it, either. We have a great community of users who like to chime in on what they like, or perhaps didn't like, about any particular pallet jack or material lift. Don't choose entirely based on customer recommendations, though, since every usage situation is unique. It's good to go with your gut and use reviews as a supplement when on the fence. Then let us know what you think!
8. We specialize in lifts by Great Plains and Wesco, two of the most reputable lift designers and manufacturers in the business. Each have their own strengths, but we've found that they both make a highly reliable product for a great price.
"This looks like it will be very helpful in moving our household furnishings from the parking lot up to the condo we are moving into. We are ordering this one because of its relative light weight., although it is not the biggest. You may see more retired baby boomers ordering for this purpose."
- Lucy M.